Thursday, November 18, 2010

studio is a little stalled at the moment for me and my partner. its hard to keep the creativity always flowing, especially since we reached a good level of design completeness. i know there are always details to flush out, revisions to be made, but these happen at a much slower pace. and to be completely honest i am incredibly exhausted by design work right now.

1/4" model? Rar!!!! I have a feeling he'll really come to life Saturday or Sunday. Til then...its Harry Potter, cleaning my room, and reading an interesting novel. I think I am really cool with that idea :-)

hooray for sleep! hooray for friday evenings! hooray for peanut butter cookies! hooray for Tuesday-Saturday off next week with a delicious meal and shopping in between :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment